It is a common fallacy that recruitment consultants focus exclusively on their clients.
Some do; but smart recruitment professionals know that it pays to invest in their candidates, too.
And the smartest take the long view: that supporting you in the development of your career will see you return to us in the future, as a candidate and even as a client (which makes us very proud indeed).
Just as with our clients, our candidates receive a dedicated Account Manager from the start. Part expert, part mentor, your Account Manager will:
- Get to know your skills and ambitions, in order to offer you professional guidance in your job search
- Fully brief you on each opportunity, giving you the facts to make an informed decision on each position and ensuring you only attend interviews which are worth while
- Offer additional preparation, e.g. mock interviews, if desired
- Handle all liaison with the employer for you, including HR and contractual support
- Give you all employer feedback, and pass your feedback on in return
We also offer a complete career coaching programme to help our talent make satisfying, long-term career decisions in today’s ever-changing market.
In short, we will present you with the right opportunities, and
represent you honestly to employers.
Red Anchor Account Managers commit to constant ongoing training, so you can be certain of best-practice support from a professional team, dedicated to supporting your career.
If we sound like the sort of people you could work with, do get in touch. All we ask is that you make some appropriate preparations for your interview with us.
The following checklist may be useful:
- An up to date CV
- Certificates for appropriate qualifications and courses
- Details of referees whom we can immediately approach for verification
- Any required proof of residence or right to work in the UK (for non-UK nationals)